First up, first official week of “training” for Dopey:
I pulled my first double weekend run since the marathon. I’ll be doing this leading up to Dopey to train myself to run longer distances on “tired” legs. That 10 mile run yesterday was heavenly. NYC, way to absolutely WIN autumn this weekend.
4 Fun Facts
Saw this earlier on Monica’s blog and thought it’d be fun for the short holiday week!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Lidia (Yep. Thanks, dad.)
- Marisa (This is usually dad’s second attempt at getting my name right – can you guess the names of his 2 sisters?)
- Angelina Ballerina (Nope, not a ballerina… I have runners’ hamstrings that would make that impossible.)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Restaurant/pizzeria phone girl and hostess.
- Personal trainer.
- Middle school math teacher.
- Curriculum developer and trainer.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- The Sandlot.
- The Holiday.
- The Wedding Date (watched it again this weekend).
- My Cousin Vinny.
Four books I’d recommend:
- Harry Potter series (obviously).
- Tell No One by Harlan Coben.
- Camel Club series by David Baldacci.
- A Race Like No Other by Liz Robbins.
Four places I’ve lived:
- Queens, NY
- Long Island, NY
- Chestnut Hill, MA
- NY, NY
Four places I have visited:
- Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic
Four place I’d rather be right now:
- Disney World
- Saugerties, NY
- Somewhere sunny and warm with no responsibilities
Four things I don’t eat:
- Seafood of any kind (Yes, all seafood).
- Veal (I have no reason behind this).
- Kale (I’m sorry I’m not sorry but I cannot get myself to like this veggie).
Four of my favorite foods:
- Chicken parmigiana.
- Any sort of baked pasta with cheese.
- Cheese fries.
I’m sensing a common theme here…
Four tv shows I watch:
- New Girl.
- Big Bang Theory.
- White Collar.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Running two Turkey Trots on Thanksgiving morning!
- Running the Jingle Bell Jog with my coworker!
- Christmas with the famiglia.
- Attempting to wear a dress/skirt to work every day in December.
Four things I’m always saying:
- “I’m hungry.”
- “I could eat.”
- “I want pizza.”
Your turn! If you have a blog, play along and link up